Travel nurses are registered nurses who work in short-time roles at hospitals, centers, and other healthcare facilities around the globe. Travel nurses help fill holes in areas where there are nursing shortages. They are employed by an independent nursing staffing agency rather than a single hospital. This implies that they can travel to different countries, or they can work at local hospitals that need temporary nurses.
Numerous nurses opt to go into travel nursing for the many benefits, like the chance to explore new places, experience diverse practice environments, and make new friends. Competitive pay, extraordinary benefits, and free housing are some of the benefits of travel nurse. But, all these benefits depend on nursing travel agencies that offer the job. There are numerous travel nursing agencies across the state, but Trustaff offers extraordinary service. For more than 18 +years, trustaff has been a trusted force in healthcare staffing. They’ve achieved lasting relationships with both the talented professionals searching for their next job and the companies that need their skills to succeed. I want to tell you that Trustaff is about something beyond doing great jobs, it’s all about great people.
Trustaff is substantially more than simply a recruiting and staffing agency, they have an enthusiasm for the good business of giving people something to do, and it shows each day in their relationships, teamwork, and the nature of their services. Privately located and headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, and they have achieved outstanding growth throughout the last 18+ years and have gotten one of the nation’s most well-respected travel healthcare agencies. What you should expected from Trustaff are:
- From guaranteed hours to exclusive employee discounts, trustaff travelers enjoy tremendous benefits. Health insurance options also start at just $23/week!
- Their travelers are some of the best paid professionals in the industry. Their travelers typically earn about 20-30% more than their staff counterparts.
- They have established relationships with the nation’s top facilities.
Trustaff is proud to be well-recognized both nationally and locally for our continued success and growth.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission with the Gold Seal of Approval for excellence in healthcare staffing
- Distinguished 11 times by Inc. Magazine as one of the INC 5000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the country (2007-2009, 2011-2018)
- Named to Staffing Industry Analysts Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2015-2019), Largest Travel Nurse Staffing Firms (2015-2019), Largest Allied Staffing Firms (2016-2019), Largest Healthcare Staffing Firms (2015-2019), and Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US (2016-2019),
- Named to the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100, recognizing record-setting regional companies (2014-2019)
- Recognized as one of the largest and fastest-growing recruiting and staffing firms in the Tri-State by the Cincinnati Business Courier (2007-2019)
- REDI James A. Wuenker Growth award winner
- “We are pleased and impressed with trustaff and the quality of candidates they provide. It is comforting to know we are working with a reliable, high quality agency. My account manager is a true rock star and has been an amazing partner!” – Karyn
- “I hit the gold mine when I got hooked up with my trustaff recruiter! She took all my considerations into account and found me assignments that I was thrilled to take. She is always prompt in responding to me and never felt for a second like she didn’t have my best interest in mind.” – Holly
“I’ve done multiple assignments with different companies. The most important thing is having an honest, assertive, compliant nursing recruiter. My team at trustaff is fabulous. Keep up the good work!” – Cynthia